Denied spikeopro's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by spikeopro, Feb 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spikeopro

spikeopro New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    spikeopro
    Your Steam ID:
    spikeopro
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was just playing a normal game then I logged off for the day and came back on this morning to a screen telling me ive been banned for five days on RDM and leave. but I never remember RDM'ing anyone let alone RDM and leave. I think this is all some big misunderstanding and if you could possibly lift the ban that would be great
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @hello my friend for "RDM and leave 1st". He will respond at his earliest convenience so until then, thank you for being patient.

For future reference your Steam ID is as follows:
    STEAM_0:0:95155872

3. hello my friend

hello my friend ciao amico mio VIP Silver

Heya Spikepro!

Sorry for the late response, you made this appeal as I was going to bed but lets get this sorted now :)

Okay so let me start of by explaining the situation, so round 2 started and I decided to kill myself to which I noticed you randomly shot a player with your deagle, as you are probably aware randomly damaging players is still an act of RDM. Here is the screenshot that shows this :

[​IMG]

So when I noticed this I decided to make a report on you but however, you left instantly as you can see in the chat on the left to which produced a blank report as follows.

[​IMG]

So I wasn't able to get your reason as to why you shot him, and with the context around it and how random is appears, I was forced to ban you for RDM and leave 1st. Here is another screenshot just showing you leaving again.

[​IMG]

So based on all of this information, and the fact that I still don't know the reason as to why you shot him, I'd like to offer you the chance to explain why before I make a verdict on this appeal, you have 24 hours to respond before this appeal is automatically denied.

Thanks very much for taking the time to submit an appeal, and have a good day!

4. hello my friend

hello my friend ciao amico mio VIP Silver

Thanks for submitting an appeal, unfortunately due to the fact that you did not reply in the alloted time with an explanation I will be denying this appeal.

Feel free to play on any of the other servers as this ban is only local.

Have a good day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.