Denied Spectral's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Spectral, May 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spectral

Spectral VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Chicken Tendies
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:70929918
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Wrongly banned.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I better see some fucking proof of Hacking/Aimbot Mr. @U.B.C.S. Ravin. And don't you say because I have 3 fucking VAC bans. Came back to enjoy my time at STTT and this shit happens.​

2. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

Oh you're Chicken?
    Dude, I was watching your screen.
    You locked onto people's head like there was no tomorrow when I spec'd you.
    Either you got mad precision or you're hacking.

3. Spectral

Spectral VIP

That feel when kids make assumptions because I am 1337 and better than them.

4. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

Hello Chicken Tendies. You were indeed banned by me, for hacking. I wanted to thank you for taking time to appeal. I shall explain my reasoning for banning you.

I was first skeptical of you for not your Vac Bans, Infact I thought people were poking fun at @Seth Harle. I was speccing you as I was dead when I noticed before this first demo you suddenly snapped to several people and I started recording.

While nothing here besides a sudden snap to Falcors head and a no scope on the Detective, I kept recording you for the next round and it REALLY started to show.

You can see multiple sudden snaps and irregular following of your aim at users. Instantly locking onto and even later in the demo spinning around instantly locking on someones head.

Now, considering my headshot ratio is well over 55%-60% Ive been suspected of being a hacker multiple times. Despite how good my aim is, I do not aim like you do, nor do other players like @Holo do. Your movements and motions do not mix. For example, several times you can see pauses in the way your mouse moves, you have to constantly re-adjust yourself. Players with higher sensitivity to gameplay do not move like this, your motions are not fluid, they are twitchy and not proper. I wouldn't have suspected you if by that one chance of me speccing you saw your head snapping on players.

I will go ahead and tag @TheCoCoFTW in this, as well as a lead admin @Slicck as well as @Finn to provide final input on the matter.

5. Spectral

Spectral VIP

• User has been warned for an inappropriate response
    Yeah I know. Welp, later my friend ;3

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2015
  6. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

I will go ahead and deny this appal. Your reply is good enough proof.

Denied.

7. Seth Harle

Seth Harle Solace VIP

It's funny how you know what you did wrong, yet you still tried to escape from it by playing dumb.

8. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

As a former Mod of STTT. I will tag @Highwon on this and @Darktooth to request a global ban. They may extend your punishment if they deem it so.

9. This user has been Forum banned, Teamspeak banned, and his ban in game has been Globalized and Extended

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.