Denied SPARTAN6117's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by SPARTAN6117, Jun 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SPARTAN6117

SPARTAN6117 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    SPARTAN6117
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I am unclear on what I did wrong, I was never instructed or notified of my error, The "leave" of the RDM and leave was because it was 3:00 am for me and I had work the next day. I play on West 2 rather frequently and am quite aware of the rules. The mod present at the time didn't seem to care about the story either side gave and simply just banded the "defendant". It should also be noted I gave two rounds of notice i was going to leave because of the time.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Wompzilla banned you for RDM & Leave 4th Offense. He will respond as soon as he can.

3. Wompzilla

Wompzilla Former Administrator Banned VIP Silver

Hey, I have corrected the ban to RDM & Leave 3rd offense. I apologize for any inconvenience that came from that.
    I will be presenting my evidence towards your ban shortly.

4. Wompzilla

Wompzilla Former Administrator Banned VIP Silver

Alright, let's get to it @SPARTAN6117.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

To begin, I apologize for being unable to handle your report sooner, but on that map, I had to hop servers in order to deal with something on another server. When I returned to west 2, I had to catch up with many reports that were submitted in the time that I was on the other server. Due to that, I missed your notice and I wasn't able to handle the report any sooner. Nonetheless, I returned a couple of rounds before you left.

The above shows the RDM that took place and you leaving afterwards. To explain why it was RDM, you threw a discombob before Vinyard Vines even committed a traitorous act against you. Coming at you with a shotgun while you are alone is no reason to kill a person. Due to that, your discombob was thrown without reason and damaged him without reason. Even though he killed you afterwards, you are still responsible for the original RDM.

Since this is already your 3rd offense, I will be denying your appeal. If there is a staff member on, and there was a recent report against you, you should ask them in @ chat if you're safe to go. Otherwise, situations like this will continue to occur in the future. Your ban has been corrected so that it's local only. You are free to play on any of our other servers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.