Denied SparkleyTheSparklingGamer's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by SparkleyTheSparklingGamer, May 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    (Sparkley)TheSparklingGaming
    Your Steam ID:
    koontz14
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    The first time was because I was able to figure it out from the TAB menu and the amount of players left and how many T's there were in the round, The second time was because I was revenge RDM'ed and he didn't get slain. (The Law didn't slay him) the third was because, I never did RDM I was asked to by a detective to kill the one guy.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

3. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

If I remember correctly your first response to your first RDM was "I don't need proof", and that was for killing a Traitor. If you do not put in a valid reason for killing the player, then you will be slain for RDM. As you've already admitted, your second slay was for revenge RDM.
    [​IMG]
    Your third slay was a result of your response to the RDM report against you, when you explained "you were the closest and was holding a gun". In this case you assumed the player closest must be responsible for the murder because he had a gun out; this is killing on suspicion, which is a slayable offense.
    [​IMG]
    As per protocol you were banned for 1 day for your 3rd offense of RDM. Your appeal has been denied.
    Feel free to play on any of our other servers while you wait out your ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.