Denied SpaceShip_Steve66's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by SpaceShip_Steve66, Dec 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpaceShip_Steve66

SpaceShip_Steve66 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    SpaceShip_Steve66
    Your Steam ID:
    0:1:83204010
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    U never told me anything i just atemp to play and it says im banned
    Evidence of Innocence:
    no idea what i did wrong was not told a thing or nay reasons​

2. You were banned for Ghosting by @Mistlebane

He will respond as soon as he can.

3. Wolfbane

Wolfbane Music Has saved my life VIP

Hello spaceship! I have banned you from the West servers for Ghosting I will begin to break down as to why I banned you for this

On round 1 You killed your friend Jezz and he reported you for rdm (because you shot at him) and your reply was as follows
    [​IMG]

Now admitting to talking on skype with a friend is not ghosting as long as you don't give any info on anything happening In game.

Then your friend Jezz got killed by a traitor on the next round via insta knife and killed another inno a second later, and the T got away with it(I was also playing that round and there were no kos on the player). Exactly a minute later you killed your friends killer w/o having dna or any other T acts done. As provided in the next screenshot

[​IMG]

Due to the evidence I have provided I will have to Deny this appeal.

You can still play on our other 4 servers, but be mindful of talking with friends that are playing so you dont give out any info. Even the smallest of info like "Oh dang I died" can be taken as ghosting because you're providing evidence that your friend might not know.

Edit* You and your friend promptly left before I could Ask you why you killed him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.