Denied spacemonkey359's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by spacemonkey359, Feb 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spacemonkey359

spacemonkey359 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    spacemonkey359
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:140310706
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I got Rdm and Leaved i got bad internet i played 5 hours i got still disconnected.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I kill wrong traitor. I saw he's killing him. I don't know who is traitor. But i saw his killing him. Moderator put me for reason killing wrong Traitor. Moderator try slay one. First i got disconnected my internet i don't know what happend to my internet im auto-disconnect.
    I try rejoin the server. Im banned now.
    I got banned from 5 days Rdm-Leave. Im lagging on my internet everyone see my camera is lagged. I don't have hacks and injector.
    I have allot programs opens. I got still rdm and disconnect and same.
    I played ttt server and same i got lagged internet. I played random game and still disconnect. My fps is good 100. And my Latenchy is big my internet got disconnect. I played half life 2 deathmatch its still disconnected.
    I don't know what happend.​

2. DrkSephy

DrkSephy VIP Bronze

Hi Space.
    You were banned by @Pika for "Rdm and Leave (1st Offense)". She'll respond to you shortly.

3. Stardust

Stardust The carousel never stops turning. VIP

Hello monkey, I banned you for RDM and Leave (First offence) due to one of the following reports. (I can't remember which one)

[​IMG]

Here you can see that you never quite explained why you killed them. In order to close a report, you need at least a 10 character response and you held down your space bar until you were at that 10 character minimum and sent it. As you can see in the following report, you did the exact same.

[​IMG]

I had Jackie send this report because I had joined the server later in the map and after he died I asked him to.

[​IMG]

I noticed you left and I was waiting a round to ban you when you returned I expected you to serve your slay so no ban was issued at first. Then you left again and did not return for an entire round, so I banned you.

Due to the fact that you gave (literally) no reason as to why you killed either of these players, I will be denying your appeal. I suggest the next time you are having computer issues that you add the moderator who is on at the time and let them know what is happening. You can play on the rest of the servers. Enjoy your night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.