Denied Spacegod Spiff's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Spacegod Spiff, Mar 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Spacegod Spiff
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:69531245
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I'm assuming this ban was for rdm and leaving (it says i got banned for L1). But, I did not leave the round i was slain on. I left the server the round AFTER i got slain.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Considering i do not have any images or videos to prove my innocence, all I can do is tell my story. This event took place on the evening of 3/6/15 (even though the report says I got banned at 6:27PM 3/11, which is impossible because 3/11 is in 4 days) on the map ttt_innocentmotel_v1. The moderator that was on the server at the time was MrEvanJ (the exact moderator that banned me) and the one who I rdm'd to get slain in the first place. However, this was on a blatant rdm as it was an accident. It was an accident because sometimes I shoot during preround and the moment I shot at MrEvans it became the start of the round and thus killed him. Of coarse I was slain for this. Now, this is my first time getting banned in this server and I've played on the SeriousTTT servers for over 200 hours, I've more to lose than to have gained from rdm and leaving as SeriousTTT are the only servers I play on. Now, the rules of rdm and leaving state that you must not leave during the round that you are slain on. There is nowhere in the rules that state punishment for leaving AFTER the round you are slain. So i'm still not quite sure why I got banned in the first place if I did not leave the round i was slain on. I certainly did not leave the server because of the rdm either. I had to eat and was planning on playing other games soon thereafter. Call it bad timing I suppose. In short, what happened here is that I got banned for leaving after the around I was slain for rdming, which there is no rule stating such punishment for said action.​

2. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

You were baned by @MrEvanJ for RDM&Leave 1st Offense, Evan will respond at his earliest convenience in the meantime feel free to play one of our other four servers available to you.

3. MrEvanJ

MrEvanJ On my grave I want VIP not RIP VIP

Hello @Spacegod Spiff, I banned you for L1 (RDM & Leave First Offence) Heres the report.
    [​IMG]
    Seeing as after I slayed you. Your attitude was horrible and you were freaking out about the slay. I will be denying it you can still play on our other servers
    Also heres a screenshot of you leaving after being slain.
    [​IMG]
    All of the things I just mentioned above are all reason why this is appeal is denied. @The Law
    THREAD: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.