Denied Soul Eater's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Soul Eater, Jul 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soul Eater

Soul Eater Active Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Soul Eater Not!
    Your Steam ID:
    N/a
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because i actually had to leave im ot gonna sit here and take mental and physical abuse to say on a garrys mod serverlike 40 people came over and alot of little kids

i let my cousin play minecraft on my pc when he first arrived
    and after that i kicked him off and hooked up my xbox so he could play hours later he got bored of xbox minecraft and decieded to bug me till i let him play

after about 20 or so minutes of bugging me my mom came in and asked him wahts wrong,
    he said "Anthony wont let me play minecraft"
    And i said "dante, i hooked up minecraft on the xbox so you can play"
    and then he whined and said "But, it dosent have all the stuff and stuff"
    *He's 6 btw

so my mom being a total bitch and said "Let him Play this shit now"
    i said i couldnt really let him play at the moment of i cant leave right this second
    and thats while i was responing to the rdm report

and then she said "LET DANTE PLAY NOW OR ILL CUT OFF THE INTERNET AND BEAT YOUR ASS!!"
    so i finsihed the rest of the report and logged out

so i make an appeal on here now and sinz is giving m the coldest of shoulders he dosent understand what an annoying six yearold and a black lady equal so please rellok this and ill just serve the slay

i already talked to sinz about this and he wants to exagerate and say i always break the rule si would love to have anothers staffs opnion
    Evidence of Innocence:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 4, 2014
  2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

@Sinz already made his decision, so he can choose to deal with this how he wants.

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Your previous appeal was already denied. Please refrain from making multiple appeals. This thread will be locked.

4. Slicck

Slicck Advisor VIP Silver

@Sinz has already made the decision to keep you banned. If this was your first offense, I'd go ahead and unban you myself; but that's not the case. You have a pretty colorful ban history, and a lot of your previous ban appeals have excuses just like this one. I regretfully have to inform you that your ban will not be lifted. Come back in a month.

Your slay was valid, and you left intentionally, regardless of the reason. A major part of why you are not being unbanned is because of your history of past offenses, and tendency to make appeals like this one.

Ban appeal denied.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.