Denied SoftWatermelons's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by SoftWatermelons, Oct 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Softwatermelon
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:65009434
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    it says i'm banned on one of your TTT severs for 10 days? it said RDM and leave but i waited through the slay before i got off to bed.... now i'm banned this is bullshit
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Rek

Rek Ø

Hey there Watermelon!
    You were banned by @Chastity4lyfe for RDM and Leave -2nd offense!
    She'll respond ASAP with her evidence and reasoning and such.

Please be patient while she gathers everything together!
    Your ban is local so feel free to play on our other servers while you wait for her response!

3. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

Hey, I am currently out of town, and wont be able to respond properly for this until tomorrow, so please be patient, thanks!

4. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

Hello @SoftWatermelons . Thanks for coming onto the forums and appealing your ban!

The report I slayed you for was this:
    [​IMG]

You claimed he hit you with a crowbar, as you can see in this image:
    [​IMG]

It says he shot with his crowbar, but in the report post, you can see he did no damage. This means he right clicked on his crowbar to move you, but did no damage. You then shot him for this, which was considered RDM.
    You then left directly after responding to the report, before I could put a slay on you:
    [​IMG]

With witnessing you in game, and your attitude towards staff being clearly aggressive and unkind, I will be denying this appeal. Again, thanks for coming onto the forums, and like Rek stated, this is only local, so you can play on any of the other servers until this ban is lifted. Have a good day!

Thread: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.