Denied Snuggly.' Chance's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by RocknRolla, Sep 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RocknRolla

RocknRolla New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    RocknRolla
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:178817267
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Not being able to tell my side of the story, come back to find that I'm banned yet again?
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Thinking this is for why I got karma banned? If so then the map was assault and that fence you have to jump around to get on the roof there was a traitor who I attempted to throw a frag nade on which bounced off killing myself and three other people? All innocents, apologized multiple times to each player who all seemed sound at the time with it and didnt exactly have a problem. could be wrong?

was kicked by the karma ban so couldnt explain myself to project.. then again he must of seen my response to my report and thought a 5 day ban for what could be called the shittest aim/luck going. effective system in play where you get such a punishment for a mistake, good job​

2. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

You were banned by @project for Mass RDM (4+). Please give Project some time to provide his evidence and reasoning.

3. project

project VIP

The following screenshots show two of the three reports made on you for RDM.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I could not seem to find my screenshot of the third report but I believe that the two above should suffice.

This next screenshot shows the damage logs of you damaging and killing four innocent players.

[​IMG]

I will wait for you to respond to this post before making my verdict on your appeal.

4. RocknRolla

RocknRolla New Member

Thats exactly what I said in the first post? and my response too the reports is exactly what I have already said. Not sure what your expecting me to say, this isn't real life where a mistake can take your life. This is a game that cannot be perfected at, if I make a mistake then ill admit that and apologize like I've already done.. on the reports and over the mic. it's not like ive gone up to individual players and took turns shooting them in the head

5. project

project VIP

I have decided to deny your appeal. In the meantime, you are welcome to join one of our other six TTT servers, which can be found on the forum index.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.