Denied Snub16's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Snub16, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snub16

Snub16 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Snub
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So,I was playing TTT hunt and i killed a guy and i was rdm.And i waited to get a slay but i did not get so i close my computer and when i came back i was banned for 55 days.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    My evidence is i left before i got my Punishment which i should not be banned for 55 days just like a slay guys you know.​

2. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

For future references, your steamid is STEAM_0:0:156217346.

You were banned by @Rozboon for RDM and Leave 4th offense. He will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

Hello @Snub16

First off, why are you on a different account? you also have @Snub which you've appealed with before http://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/snubs-appeal.26465/#post-236426 claiming you'd change, yet here we are again.

As for why you were banned
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You claim that someones dead body said they were a T and shot them for it... How do you check someones dead body when they are alive? It was also 2 seconds into the round and he had done nothing to warrant his death. You received an 8w global for your 4th case of RDM and Leave, which may get extended now that I've looked closer at your history. The reason you didn't get a notification for your slay is because you left before I had a chance to look at the reports, which was before the end of the round, in cases like these when you know you have a report against you, ask in admin chat before you leave to see whats going on with your report.

This appeal is denied, but will remain unlocked for any further comments, as well as an explanation on why you have 2 forum accounts.

4. Snub16

Snub16 New Member

god Damit i waited TWO months for my first banned know i have to wait three Months i thought Serious was a nice friendly server

5. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

[​IMG]
    Not sure how you think you've been banned from the servers for 2 months, the most you've been banned at one time is 1 month before mine. Also, if you followed the rules, learned from your past and remembered that if you leave with a slay, or leave with a report that you're unsure of the results, that you need to ask the mod or admin that is currently on so you don't get up to 4 RDM's and leave bans, also looking over you previous bans, I recommend that you look over the rules and extended rules to familiarize yourself so these bans stop all together when you get unbanned in 2 months.

As far as how friendly the servers are, they are all very friendly, we just follow the rules that we've set in place and punish those that deserve it.

I'll leave this open for a little bit longer as I'm still waiting for your response on why you have 2 forum accounts, did you lose the password to the first one?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.