Approved Snowwhiteweasel's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Snowwhiteweasel, Aug 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snowwhiteweasel

Snowwhiteweasel New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Snowwhiteweasel
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:81517746
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I meant no harm, I accidentally shot an Innocent (something everyone has done), then
    I apologized in chat, it didn't mean to have shot him, he was next to a man throwing grenades at everyone. I then left the server without knowing I had received a slay for a round. I will take 10 slays for leaving I don't care, I had no intention of breaking the rules as I wouldn't have applied for a Moderator position if I was here to break rules, it was simply unfortunate circumstances. I again apologize for my wrong doings and had no intention of breaking rules purposely. Thanks for reading I hope this finds you well.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things VIP Silver

You were banned by @Chastity4lyfe for RDM and leave first offense, she will respond at her earliest convenience.

3. Snowwhiteweasel

Alright again I did not mean to kill that innocent and leave if I get unbanned and revive slays instead I am ok with that just don't want to have a bad name in this great community. Thanks for the help to all!

4. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

Hi Snowwhiteweasel! Thanks for using the forums, and i'm sad to see that you are on here for such a reason.

Below you will see the initial report to which you were slain for, where you openly admit to RDMing and requesting a slay, which was evident that it was needed.
    [​IMG]

You left fairly shortly after I issued the slay, but because you are stating you didn't know you had been issued a slay does seem a bit off to me due to the response in your report. Although this was unfortunate, I didn't see you causing anymore issues within the game when we played together, therefore I will be approving this appeal and voiding the ban. Please add me on steam before we move forward.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
  5. Snowwhiteweasel

thanks very much how may I find you steam account? And I was on the phone away fromt he computer for a few minutes right before I left which is probably why I left other wise I would have stayed for my slay before I disconnected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.