Denied [SnowAndres]'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by [SnowAndres], Sep 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [SnowAndres]

[SnowAndres] New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    [SnowAndres]
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:118609620
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't really know why I was banned on vainilla. I make sure that I didn't have any slay before leaving the server. Maybe after I left a mod came to the server. I tried to join today but I was banned for 2 weeks of Rdm and Leave (2nd Offense).

I'm against the ban because I'm always trying to be sure that I don't have any slays so I don't get banned for that long because I do love playing on this server sometimes but was unfair that I got ban for rdm and leave when I wasn't even on the server but maybe have some reports and that maybe cause my ban.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Tagging @ECHO-6251 who banned you.

Please wait patiently for him to explain the situation and handle your appeal :LOL:

3. ECHO-6251

ECHO-6251 The insectoid alien. VIP Silver

I've seen this. Will reply with evidence.

4. ECHO-6251

ECHO-6251 The insectoid alien. VIP Silver

Hey, @[SnowAndres]

I banned you for RDM and Leave (2nd Offense) because of this report:
    [​IMG]

I was on the server when I assigned the slay to you, as well as way before you left, or even were reported for that matter. In your report, you even admitted to committing RDM, and based on what I found you were, in fact, guilty of RDM. So there is no reason that you would have thought to leave, knowing that I was on, as in you would have seen me handling other reports, aka slaying other people and banning others, as well as read that your report was being handled. I marked the report in progress well before you responded, so there was no reason to think there was no report on you. Especially being that you even replied back.

After I finished up two reports before this, I got to handling the report, not marking it "In-Progress" but rather looking into it, which was not very long after the round ended in which you were reported, you were gone. I waited a little bit before banning you to see if your internet dropped or your computer/game crashed. You did not come back, and so I banned you for the second offense, because of your previous RDM and Leave ban.

That being said, based on what was done in-game, and your previous ban, I will not be accepting this appeal.

Appeal: DENIED
    Thread: LOCKED

Message me here if you have any questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.