Denied Snooze Clues's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Snooze Clues, Jun 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snooze Clues

Snooze Clues New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Snooze Clues
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:69087520
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    There was no charge for me getting banned and honestly, if I could figure that out, I think it won't ever be a problem again. I don't RDM and Leave, and when I try to join any of the Serious TTT servers, it just says "Banned for 55 days," with no info.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

@puddles banned you for RDM and leave, 4th offense. It was then globalized by Steven at her request. She will respond when she can.

3. zomborg

zomborg "She's like a little Satan." - CDriscoll 2015 VIP

Greetings Snooze Clues!

I banned you for RDM 4th offense after this occurrence;
    [​IMG]
    You reported Ayeman for killing you, yet you were the one that shot someone first. I tried to ask you via PM why you shot him, but you left. I found no reason as to why you would have shot him, so I banned you.
    Considering you JUST got back after a 4 week ban, I am have a very big intent to deny your appeal. If you can provide me with evidence as to why you shot him, I may ask for the ban to be lifted.

I will leave this open for another 24 hours for evidence, else it will be denied.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2015
  4. Snooze Clues

Snooze Clues New Member

The evidence I was telling you about was that first, I was dealt 25 damage by Ostrich, who was using his magneto-stick to hit me with a box (if you can't see that he dealt it, you can definitely see that I lost 25 hp from something), and then he hit me again, but the first hit was enough to kill him. I wasn't sure how to whisper to you directly, but I am definitely not at fault for RDM. He dealt damage to me with a prop in front of everyone in the basement of a game on 67th way; you can ask Ayeman, but I'm not sure if he remembers. Definitely check the damage log though.

5. zomborg

I went back and found the complete rest of the dmg logs, posted below:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As you can see in those logs, nothing hurt you for 25 damage. Prop or person. Unfortunately I can only go based off of the logs.
    If you have any other evidence, please present it as this is the only thing I can go off of. :(

Tagging my admin @Muffin to see if he has anything to add while I give you the opportunity to provide your proof.

6. Snooze Clues

Snooze Clues New Member

@Muffin @puddles Ask Ostrich. If you ban me falsely because the damage logs have a flaw in them, then you are by no means a good mod. Ask Ayeman if he remembers Ostrich in the basement with a box. I will lose a little faith in humanity if I get falsely banned for 55 days because of a false RDM I was accused of. Actually, one small bit of evidence was Ostrich's report against me. All he said was "you mad... BHIOTCH." He wasn't mad or didn't provide any proof in his report, because he DESERVED to get killed. I shot Ayeman first because he was shooting at me and I had to defend myself, since none of them could see my hp and therefore thought I just RDMed.

7. zomborg

I am currently on 67th Way again and I see that prop dmg does show up in logs, as shown here;
    [​IMG]

With that evidence, I will be denying this appeal as you have no evidence.
    Feel free to message me if you have any further questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.