Approved Snoopy11's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Snoopy11, Oct 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snoopy11

Snoopy11 Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Snoopy11
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:40396934
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    okay, first off i was slain/banned by Spoopy Penguin. I was slain falsely against the false report of me killing a player after i watched them enter the T-Room and then kill a t. 10 rounds and a map change later a moderator (spoopy Penguin) finally got on. once he got to me i was slain. then while trying to explain it (with a witness- Commander Frosty) and he didnt listen, then i lost WiFi connection and when i tried to get back to explain it, i was banned for 5 days. all of this should never had happened, the man i killed pnnamania, was a T that had killed a detective in the T room and should have taken responsibility for it.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    talk to Commander Frosty if you need a secont person, i know what i did. i also had no wifi, i dont know how to prove it.​

2. Penius

Penius Aye man, you're shaking it all wrong VIP Bronze

I have seen this. I'll respond when I can.

3. Penius

Penius Aye man, you're shaking it all wrong VIP Bronze

Hey @Snoopy11. I ban you for Rdm and Leave First Offense. Now let's get into it:

Report:

https://i.imgur.com/0chAC7v.png

You said something about traitor room. But this was the one where you thought @habibi killed a detective. But he never killed a detective..

And the leave:

https://i.imgur.com/w6tlHOV.png

(After looking at everything, I found that Habibi did kill the detective. This was my bad. Because I did bad, I will be voiding and unbanning you. I got a new laptop and everything looked weird. I won't let this happen again. I will be serving a slay because of this mistake.)

Player: Unbanned
    Ban: Voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.