Denied SnoopRabbit's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by SnoopRabbit, Mar 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SnoopRabbit

SnoopRabbit Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    The Rabbiit
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:86695072
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I got denied from my appeal without solid evidence due to RDM and Leave 1st. Please reconsider my appeal.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    @Lady Vanilla
    You didn't have any Solid evidence that I was not having issues when I was connected to the server. You just can't Deny my appeal because you didn't notice my ping when I was playing on the server. @Turquoise was on when I had this problem.

2. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Just a heads up that this is your appeal, and the burden is on you to provide evidence. If the staff member does not find your story to be likely, it will be denied.

3. SnoopRabbit

SnoopRabbit Member

Attached Files:

4. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

I would like to point out that it is not the mod's responsibility to notice or really care about the player's ping or connection issues. It's the player's responsibility to know the limits of his computer and connection and adjust play style to avoid rdm, especially if the likelihood of the connection dropping is high which could lead to a RDM and leave ban

5. SnoopRabbit

SnoopRabbit Member

@Noctorious So your telling me not to play in this server? :cry:

6. SnoopRabbit

SnoopRabbit Member

Please reconsider :( my appeal. I have no where else to go other serers that I play on is currently unavailable.

7. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

Appeal denied. You have an established history of RDM which is the main reason I decided to deny your first appeal. My mind is not changing. Please refrain from creating anymore appeals. It is only five days, please wait it out.

8. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

I am not saying not to play, just be extra careful. Don't shoot at walls as players may lag in front of you, don't hold incens as you may throw it during lag spike. Don't shoot to test if you are lagging as you may harm someone. Only shoot to kill someone who is shooting you basically, unless you are a T.

Edit: Wait out your 5 days or play on one of our other servers, I would suggest the west servers

9. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

Please refrain from making multiple appeals or else there will be consequences.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.