Approved Snoop Bunny Loon's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Snoop Bunny Loon, Oct 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Snoop "Bunny" Loon
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:65886557
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Psychofist banned me for Mass RDM (x3) without discussing the matter to me. What seems to have appeared is that on ttt_whitehouse_b2 I used a corpse to break the floor where the mines on stored, and placed one in the hallway, that mine was activated by someone other than me, and killed one person.
    On the other hand, the other mine that was unmoved, was being played around by the detective and this mine ended up killing me, and the detective themself.

We count 3 people to have died, one of them is me.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I didn't take a video nor a screenshot, and personally a 1-day ban doesn't matter too much, but it's not for the length but more for the ban itself.

I was reported by ptownslayer, a trial mod, asking to justify why I placed a mine in the hallway that killed 3 people.
    After 3 rounds, I was banned for "RDM (x3)".
    I would like to prove my innocence because I firmly believe this ban was a mistake.

First off, if I had killed these 2 people, it would be a slay, not a ban.
    Second of all, I believe that the report was not dealt with appropriately and I'm calling for a review of Psychofist and ptownslayer's moderating skills as they were too quick to judge the situation.
    Third off, I was not warned that, if this were the case, playing with the mines (not activating them) was slayable/bannable.​

2. neutral

neutral VIP

Heya, you were banned by @Psychofist . Give him a bit to gather all of his evidence and he'll address your appeal

3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Hello Snoop Bunny Loons!

Today I banned you for planting a mine in a doorway. This action caused the death of 3 people when an unsuspecting player walked into the mine. The reason I banned you was simply because you were the one to cause the damage to the three users. If you hadn't planted the mine in the doorway, no one would have died in this situation. I'll allow
    @Super Halloween Graze to respond as he was the one to tell me that it was ok to punish you for this. Video and logs are shown below:

[​IMG]

I'll give graze and yourself an opportunity to respond to this before I give my verdict!

4. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Well, As it turns out you can't activate the mines unless you hit e on them. We were all acting under a misconception. You have been unbanned and the ban has been voided. Apologies.

⚜️Accepted & Voided⚜️

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.