Approved Snb's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Snb, May 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snb

Snb Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    john
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:99918277
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    making another appeal

just recently banned for mass rdm (4)

is it the map overall or just a round?

did i really kill 4 people at one round or?

but thanks i guess?

(also enable damagelogs, so i can use deathcam or whatever it's called nowadays)​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    the reports leading to the ban are:

False KOS
    and
    RDM even though it was a kos call

somehow it is enough to ban me for mass rdm, or i'm forgetting details.​

2. Prisma

Prisma That one person who doesn't do a thing. VIP Bronze

You were banned by @Scuffed Water Please be patient as they gather their evidence.

3. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

I banned you for mass RDM 4. Just to clarify, the cases of RDM all stack up. You happened to have falsely killed 4 people over the span of 4-5 rounds. Ill respond in full to this when I can.

4. Snb

Snb Member

well i dug through the extended ttt rulebook and here's what i've seen so far, unless i'm blind and missed crucial details.

there's nothing saying about the different rdm reports on different rounds add up, but only i see is "RDM Chains" and is not linked to mass rdm (only forgiveness) if applied to a map.

however, i don't see anywhere that rdm offense is round specific either, but usually it is, and rdm chains is punishable by slays from what i've seen, unless reaches the 3 player threshold, but that's not the case for mine, i think

the inconsistency between the frequency of the rdm reports and the rounds makes it not an rdm chain by any means

if that's the case i would've been banned the map before for mass rdm/rdm chain (do ban me if that counts)

unless it is stacking up, then the ttt rules should be clarified instead of a vague interpretation

plus i've seen people get karma banned yet not banned by staff in the same map i was banned on, unless it was justified

but i think i'm just very used to the ttt rules on the server i was a regular on and not getting used to different server rules, but that's just me.

5. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

Alrighty, now before we get into this, as I will explain later, one of the slays applied was false, and an error on my part. For this I am very sorry, however, that still leaves 3 valid reports against you, which equates to a ban for Mass RDM with 3 kills, instead of 4. The punishment for this is only 1 day compared to the 5 that you are currently banned for, so I will address those reports, as well as show where the false slay on my part was applied.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1739134342

From this report, you killed the victim that created the report based off of their location being near the vents, as admitted in your report response. However, a players location is never the grounds to kill someone, and on top of that you weren't even entirely certain if it was the area your intended target was in, which it wasnt. This then resulted in a slay being applied for killing based on location.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1739134254
    This slay was applied since in your response you admit the KOS was off of the weapon, and owned up to deserving a slay, not really much to say on this report since its pretty straight forward and you seemed to understand why you were being slain.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1739134142 Killed wrong guy.

Now for this report in question, as seen in short video here, I screwed up. The server was being micspammed and there were a pretty hefty amount of reports at the time, and I made a complete mistake on my end and slayed you for this, which I should not have since it is clear that he had provoked you by shooting. Since this slay was applied falsely, I am going to slay myself in game due to me mishandling the report on you, my apologies.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1739134092

This report on you is pretty straight forward as well, you killed the victim and responded to the report with you were SUS in overtime, which relates to a rule common to OTHER servers, however not this one. You are not allowed to kill players based on suspicion ever on this server. So, since your reason for killing him was suspicion, a slay was applied.

Now to finish things up. The report I mishandled will drop this instance of RDM to only being three valid RDM reports on you from the time you were playing, instead of 4. This subsequently drops the amount of days you are banned for from 5 to 1, which you have already served a few hours of. Due to the ban being very short and ending soon, and on top of that you were very respectful, understanding, and relatively new, I am going to go ahead and accept this ban appeal. If you have any other questions feel free to start a conversation on the forums or message me on discord.

Appeal: Accepted
    Ban: NOT Voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.