Denied Snb's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Snb, May 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snb

Snb Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Derek Bam
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:99918277
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    https://imgur.com/cIZTU1v
    not really an appeal (do read this at full before you consider this as a random post) since the ban is getting lifted at 24- hours but im here to ask why am i banned for 7 days.

since i don't remember anything but getting a slay, taking that said slay then leaving.
    was i banned for rdm and leave? was i banned for cheating?

please elaborate so i should be more careful next time, hopefully.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

@Heli12345 banned you for rdm and leave 1st offence, please remain patient while till he can reply

3. Heli12345

Heli12345 iFly VIP

[​IMG] [​IMG]

That is the report that led to your ban. You mentioned that there was a voice KOS called on Hitman, but when I went back through my recording, I was able to determine that there was no voice KOS called on them. This led to a slay, and sometime after, you left without the slay being fully fulfilled. You must stay for the entire round of a slay, and are only permitted to leave upon round completion. Leaving before this point will count as RDM & Leave. Since there is so little time left in the ban, I will let it expire naturally, and will leave this post open in the meantime. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me.

4. Snb

Snb Member

so even the slay already implemented but not the round i was slain on didn't end, i would still be banned for rdm and leave?

5. Heli12345

Heli12345 iFly VIP

Apologies for the moderately late response. You are correct. If a slay is applied, even after the round it was valid for, you must stay for whatever round you are slain on. You should see a message at the top center of the screen saying you aren't allowed to leave, and this will disappear at either the end of the slay round, or when the the report is finished by the staff member.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.