Snak for demote (worst mod ever)

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by mikefruity, Oct 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikefruity

mikefruity Member

Name of Staff/Player: Snak

Server: (Which server did this occur on? West, East) west

Time of Occurrence: (Make sure you include your timezone) 12:30am to 1:00am EST

Reason For Report: (What did he/she do?) slayed me for to rounds/which i didn't deserve. threatened to ban me when i HAD TO LEAVE

Evidence And/Or Witnesses: (Screenshots/Video Recordings/Players That Witnessed The Event) no anything, JUST THE LOGS HE DOESN'T WANT TO SHOW ME

here you go original post.

bout to get off, in a group of 10 people someone is jihading. Everyone starts shooting wildely. I happen to hit someone once or twice, they die, then i get slayed for 2 rounds.
    Yes 2 rounds for 1 death, which i shouldn't even have gotten being as i probably did 10% damage.

Snak slayed me for 2 rounds claiming i killed 2 people. (when there was only one who was a faggot named zeo, and the dead traitor). I killed no one else, when i asked to show me the logs of the other person I "killed" he gave me a bullshit excuse saying he already got rid of them.

Snak needs to be demoted. I had to leave after that round. Forcing me to stay for another 25 minutes. Which is pathetic, Why couldn't my slays carry to tomorrow?

2. Snak

Snak Banned

I never once threatened to ban you. I said if you left you would be banned for rdm and leave. And you deserved every bit of those two slays :)

And I coulden't show you the logs as the map had changed and I did not have them. Highwon has them though I believe and he can check just to reassure you.

3. mikefruity

mikefruity Member

Technically saying "if you leave I'll ban you" is threatening me. I HAD to LEAVE. Garrys mod is a fucking game not life, life > garrys mod
    Only reason i didn't leave is because money = life.

And no I didn't deserve those slays. Especially the second one. You probably didn't even look at the logs just saw zeo complaining and gave the the slays.

and just now noticed you've only been apart of the server 1 month and have mod (oh boy)

4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Technically Snak was doing you a favor in telling you that if you left he would ban you; since it's in the MOTD, the staff doesn't have to warn that if you leave during a slay it will result in a ban.

I can't see the logs so I won't discuss that. I will discuss the fact that you could a bit more respectful to staff members.

If you want to say that life>gmod, then please take that advice and relax while the admins/Highwon figure this out and do what they see as fit.

5. Snak

Snak Banned

Actually it's more of informing you on what the rules are, your a very angry boy mikey so I'm not going to say anything else, have a good sleep :) ( you need it)

6. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

I was thinking just the same thing Snak, couldn't have said it better myself lol.

7. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

I think that someone should put up a player report for mikefruity

8. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Honestly if he says he has to leave before leaving, he cN go. Leaving without any warning is banable. But mike, you swearing in a report wont make anyone take it seriously. Specially towards someone not involved.

9. Calm down.... You seem to be flaming... Not good for a report.... Makes you look bad.

10. Snak

Snak Banned

The part I highlighted in bold and underlined is a complete outright lie. You did 100% of the dmg to both players, I never saw a jiihad nor did the players involved, you are making yourself look like a fool indeed.

11. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

Re: Snak for promote (best mod ever)

Snak is one of the few mods that I like a lot. He's awesome.

12. Ahpux Ninja

Ahpux Ninja Well-Known Member

13. Rambo

Rambo Shoot first, ask later. VIP

only highwon can solve this.

14. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

I <3 snak like a brotha

15. MckeonHitman

MckeonHitman Serious Member

Sky wat about me

16. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

Please keep this disscusion related to the report, if you want to see if Skrossm thinks you are cool make a new thread in off topic disscusion.

17. Ninjaa

Ninjaa Regular Member

Acctually the admins and highwon can solve this, but highwon doesn't deal with this, he deals with what goes into the server. So the admins should handle this, not highwon really.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.