Approved Snaiper's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Snaiper, Jun 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snaiper

Snaiper New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Snaiper
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:156063887
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Possibly banned for "RDM & leave", if so, my leave was not intentional, and I attempted rejoining mere minutes after the server crashed for me.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was playing on the server West 2 and suddenly got banned for 5 days, but no reason is stated in the message upon joining the server.

I do not violate the rules and I have never been banned before. In fact, ever since I've been playing on the server I can only recall myself getting slain once or twice, and this was an instant ban.

Since this would be my first offense, I presume, I might have been banned for "RDM and leave", because that is a 5-day ban on first offense, but I haven't left the server; the server was showing the big message "error connecting" whilst I was typing a reply.

Then I exited the server, tried rejoining, which didn't work, so I joined EU 2, and just minutes later went back to rejoin West 2, but couldn't because I was banned.​

2. Dwardu

Dwardu School tmrw? VIP

You were banned for RDM and Leave (1st offense) by @Noob999, please be patient until they gather their evidence.

3. Noob999

Noob999 The best Noob around. VIP

Hello Snaiper, giving your clean record I'm willing remove the ban but not void it.

As you can not see you were not in the server at the time of your ban, see the line "Player not found".

20170601221801_1.jpg
    20170601221804_1-report.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.