Denied Sn0w's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Sn0w, Jul 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sn0w

Sn0w New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Sn0w
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:40933484
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for RDM and leave I never RDM'ed and I would like to answer to that report if I can also I never left. I my connection dropped and I got autodisc I tried to connect maybe a minute later and was Banned for 5 days. I will answer any to any reports but I feel like 7200 minutes is a bit steep considering I have had no other problems on the server. Thanks in Advance
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

You were banned by @Guilty

He will respond shortly.

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hello @Sn0w ! Thank you for making this appeal!

When I returned to EU after checking vanilla out, I noticed something strange. Looking into the round before, I noticed you damaged a player with your glock shortly after the round started. I wanted to ask you why you did this, but by the time I was about to do this, you had already left the server previously. As a result, I had no choice but to ban you for this piece of evidence. Can you explain why you did this and if you can explain what happened and give a valid reason, then I will be willing to unban you from the server and void your ban. Hope to hear from you soon!

[​IMG]

With the image shown, have a good day.
    Sincerely, Guilty

Last edited: Jul 21, 2015
  4. Sn0w

Sn0w New Member

Thanks for such a quick reply. I cannot remember what happened now but I am sure that I did not RDM and that no report was filed, so you never witnessed the RDM either? So if you never saw it and to my understanding no report was filed how was it RDM? However I am still unable to provide evidence if RDM was committed as I don't record while I play or etc. I can assure you that I did disconnect due to using a poor wifi adapter hence why I have to play FastDL and I still feel like 5 days is steep I understand I have not presented anything to void the ban however may it still be shortened? Thanks in advance.

5. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Sn0w

RDM is known as damaging players without a reason. For example, if I chose to damage a player as an innocent because I was bored, then that kind of situation would be considered RDM. Just because a report was never filed doesn't mean that you never committed RDM. In this situation where I banned you due to lack of explanation of a potential RDM is done because you were not present when I wanted to investigate. Because of this and the fact that the other player never shot or did something traitorous, made it look like RDM on your part. With this information, I now had no choice but to ban you, which is exactly what happened.

Personally, I don't see a reason as to why you should be unbanned at all. Normally, I don't deny 1st offenses of RDM & Leave, but considering you had no reason to act on that kill and the fact that you aren't showing remorse for your actions, I will be denying your appeal. You may think 5 days is steep, but it's a price to pay for RDMing without a proper explanation and/or ruining another player's round. You'll be able to access our other servers though so have a good day/evening and cheers!

Sincerely, Guilty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.