Denied SmurftYours's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by SmurftYours, Jun 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SmurftYours

SmurftYours New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    SmurftYours
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:25076836
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned, for a month, because of accused affiliation to a player named "100 Sexy Bisquick". I have no affiliation to this player, nor have I ever. I'm aware that this appeal will receive heavy criticism by a number of individuals, but because of not having an affiliation to this player any accusations that are made about me ghosting with this player are utterly untrue.

The only thing I am guilty of is mass RDM and lying to admins about RDMing players. I am not contesting my actions when it comes to these fronts and acknowledge my mistakes. In addition, I will happily supply my account of these events.

The way I enjoy to play the game is without any seriousness and I have little care for aggressively playing the game. I often partake in traitorous acts as an innocent and in addition I often ignore traitorous acts that other players commit. I simply do not care about paying attention to such things as it turns the experience of playing the game into a chore.

Don't accuse me for what I don't do, but rather for what I have done.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    No affiliation to the player I am accused of ghosting with. I am only guilty of RDM and lying about RDM.​

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

@Krys and @CDriscoll will give their input. However, you two are friends on steam, so that part about no affiliation is a lie.

3. SmurftYours

SmurftYours New Member

That is not ture, I have no affiliation to this player.

4. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Yes you do. I checked your friends list mid round and you two were friends. You intentionally LIED to get out of punishments. You intentionally pushed people off into lava in the nether and lied about that. You lied about being friends. When I asked you why you did it you denied it. When I said I had video proof you said, "Show me the fucking video then.". You lied about everything and I think you should serve the ban to it's fullest extent.

5. SmurftYours

SmurftYours New Member

You have intentionally lied about checking my friends list because that is literally IMPOSSIBLE as my account is private. And as for the RDM you obviously did not read anything I said in my report. I advise you read my report before you address things I have already confessed to.

6. DocFox

Then add us on steam. If you're so innocent, then let us see your friends list. He checked it mid round because I asked him if you two were friends; that was the first thing I said to them about you two. I'm sure that @Krys can confirm this. I just don't see what you're going to get out of all this lying, other than a ban.

7. CDriscoll

Us staff members have a command that lets us check it.

8. Krys

Krys Gives Explosive Hugs VIP

9. SmurftYours

SmurftYours New Member

No staff member can check my friends list on steam as that is not possible. Sure maybe you have a command to check if I have a friend in the server, but I doubt such a tool exists and if it does, I would like supplied proof to back your accusation that I am friends with this individual. As for adding you on steam, you have no right to make such a request as who I am friends with is none of your business.

10. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Actually, we staff members have the ability to see who is on whose friend's list. For example, Krys is on my friend's list and if I used the command while both him and I are in the game, then it would say that Guilty-Crown is friends with Krys.

Next, if you're so innocent, then why hide who's on your friend's list? Unless you're lying to the staff, which makes things worse for you and your friend.

11. CDriscoll

That's very suspicious. I'm sure if you were innocent and wanted to be unbanned you would show us without trouble. Very very suspicious. Also we do have the tool. If you would like I can show you a picture of it in the works.

12. DocFox

Our staff have the ability to type a ULX command and view what players are friends with a specific player on the server. This can be done either by typing !showfriends <username> or opening the ULX menu and selecting it from a list of commands.

13. SmurftYours

SmurftYours New Member

I dont want a picutre of a tool, I want a picture of the proof you say that you have.

14. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

And why would you demand that? I can back up CDriscoll's evidence here. When I last played with you and your friend, 100% Sexy Bisquick, I checked the command on who's on whose friends list and bam. It said you two were friends on Steam. So why hide the fact that you two are friends? You're just digging a hole for yourself and your friend.

Making lies only makes the punishment worse. Just an fyi.

15. Krys

Krys Gives Explosive Hugs VIP

Your lies aren't appreciated. Your trolling isn't appreciated. Your 4 week global ban will stay in place. Feel free to play on the many other TTT servers (I personally enjoy the ones with Nyan Cat Guns and Watermelon Launchers).

Appeal Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.