Denied smpl mod's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by smpl mod, Aug 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smpl mod

smpl mod New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    smpl mod
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't know why I was banned
    Evidence of Innocence:
    idk why I was banned but I was rdmed by a shitty mod a couple times and was pissed of course nothing happened but no one gets in trouble for rdm on this server anyways at least not against me​

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

You were banned by me for your excess toxic behavior and spamming admin chat with discretion granted by @BlueCore . I will present my reasoning shortly.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2015
  3. ZeRo

Alright then @smpl mod , Guten Morgen to you.

Before I start, I would like to link your current admin stats and how you were previously banned by @Hingle for Toxic Behavior with the discretion granted by @BlueCore during that time. That was on 8/12/2015. Not too long ago and it was around 12 days ago with your ban expiring after 5 days. Below shows your current admin stats.

[​IMG]

But how does that explain my current ban of 2 weeks? This is because you were spamming obscenities like "fuck this server" after a small altercation that was made between us over GBA. Something I explained to you through a PM. You however, took it the wrong way and began to spam and curse in admin chat. @BlueCore and @NeverEnding were both present when this occurred. Below are some screenshots (not all of it, but I do have a recording of the entire time you kept on spamming admin chat). Below will have some screenshots of what you said. One will include a console screenshot of some of the things you said.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

So with that screenshot being included, that's only part of what you actually said. Considering you were previously banned for similar behavior, it's clear that you haven't changed since your last instance. You can call it Deja vu considering that you got banned like this with an even longer ban for your excess toxic behavior. Even your own reasoning on why you should be unbanned shows that you are still the same as the day you were banned by Hingle. I suggest that you learn to restrain yourself, and refrain from being toxic or your punishment will become even more severe when you get unbanned from the server. I will not be unbanning you and you will serve your ban to its full length. Your appeal is DENIED!

I understand that getting RDMed can cause one to feel upset, but venting in admin chat and using that kind of attitude is unacceptable. I hope to see you return with a more acceptable attitude in the future. Fortunately, your appeal is only local to West 2 and you still have access to the following servers: West 1, East 1, East 2, Vanilla, and EU.
    This appeal will be closed on your acknowledgement or within 12 hours.

Until then, have fun and cheers!
    Sincerely, Guilty

4. smpl mod

smpl mod New Member

yah cuz fuck you I had no proof to kill him apparently u did and killed him in half a second of course I didn't help dip shit

5. smpl mod

smpl mod New Member

• Inappropriate Behavior.
    I didn't even see you till he died you could have been a t your reasons are shit and you don't take responsibility when your at fault when I was asked to stop admin chat I did so FUCK you

6. ZeRo

Thank you for your wonderful comments. Enjoy your ban.
    Appeal locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.