Denied Smor's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Smor, Mar 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smor

Smor VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    smor
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:38369552
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for 7 days for "loop holing".

I was a detective on dust 2, and I found an area with a(n) unidentified bodies. The body I specifically remember that was unidentified was some dude named bizon's. I was skeptical about how many innocents were left, so I wasn't going to go easy on people committing traitorous acts. I left the body unidentified, and after killing a traitor, I stayed in the general area because I felt safer there.

Multiple came to the area I was in, and blatantly neglected the body that was unidentified, so I killed them.

Now this is a tactic I, and many other people, have used in the past before. I've never been banned for "loop holing" before, so I'm not sure why this is an issue. The people I killed were already extremely suspicious to me, because I believed there were a lot of traitors left. When they came to me and did not ID the body (not actively identifying bodies is considered traitorous as it says in the extended rules) I killed them.

Like I said, this has never been an issue for me before, and I have only seen people get in trouble when they MOVED the unidentified bodies. I did not move ANY of them.

It's also GBA to not kill people who neglected unidentified bodies, so I see no reason as to why I couldn't kill the people I killed.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Here is a beautiful drawing I made. I was around the blue area, the people who committed a traitorous act were walking in the direction the red arrows are pointing. The unidentified body was in the green circled area.

I'm sure Aria or Finn can provide a death scene if need be.

[​IMG]

2. Fear☠

Fear☠ The Dark Lord VIP

Gonna tag @ryan to handle this. Please be patient.

3. ryan

ryan yeet VIP

Hello smor, I’ll respond with my evidence shortly.

4. ryan

ryan yeet VIP

Hello Smor, I banned you for loopholing due to receiving this video.
    As seen by the video you left a body unid in a corner that the players passing by couldn't see than you proceeded to killing them for passing an unid body. Due to this I'll be denying your appeal. If you have any questions about the ban, you can contact me here.

Edit:
    The reasoning given is a little on the wrong side.

As seen in the video Rice and Chickens body was right near where everything happened. This is crucial info.
    From the damage logs in this picture here.
    You can see that you killed Rice and Chicken over 30 seconds before killing anyone else or any other kills happened.
    This means that at some point in those seconds you did see the unIDed body, but instead of IDing it, you used the body in a way that is considered loopholing.
    This is a clear loophole of our rules and therefore the ban will be staying.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.