Approved Smokin Duck's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Smokin Duck, May 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Albertooooo
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:38455120
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    It was on a Map where everyone was buying T's.
    I shot a T and he dropped a C4 At this time i have the C4 and i tried if i just put it on 10 minutes the C4 Would not be used again this round.
    By mistake is i didn't know that you can also TRY to disarm it and it can explode this way.
    Thats why about 4/5 People died at my arms because of the C4 i placed.
    I'm deeply sorry about my mistakes and will never place C4 or any traitor trap while being Innocent or Detective.
    If its possible to remove my 5day ban i got, i would be happy to get slays instead of this.

Thanks for reading anyone who can support me in the aid and was on the server on the 16'th of May 2018 around 21:50 GMT+1 (Brussels Time)
    You are free to aid me in my Appeal.

Greetings,
    Smokin_Duck a.k.a. Albertoooooo​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have no evidence of innocene i pleat guilty to my ACCIDENTAL Mass RDM there for i wish to recieve a certain amount of slays in return but have the BAN dismissed.​

2. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Tagging @Script since they banned you for Mass RDM. Please wait for their response.

3. TLCFanboy

TLCFanboy (◕‿◕✿) VIP Bronze

Hi Alberto, I will be approving your appeal but I will not be voiding the offense. Alternatively, I will be adding 5 slays to you for the 5 kills you got by planting the C4.

In the future please be more careful with C4s and I suggest NOT planting them as a innocent.

Thanks, Script.

Appeal: Approved!
    Thread: Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.