Denied Smokin Duck's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Smokin Duck, Feb 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Smokin Duck
    Your Steam ID:
    steamcommunity.com/smokinduck
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't know the reason why i was banned?
    About 10 rounds before i left i rdmed 1 person and got slay for it. No idea i didn't do anything in the last 10 rounds before i left the server
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I do not know the actually reason why i am banned.
    If someone could explain that would be very nice :D

2. Deepsea1508

Deepsea1508 Hyuman VIP Emerald

you were banned by @Mason for RDM & Leave (1st Offense).
    He will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Is there any chance someone knows when said person comes online ? Or is there anything else i could do ?

4. Mason

Mason VIP Silver

[​IMG]
    As you can see in the screenshot you randomly crowbarred someone three times near the start of the round, but you had already left before we could ask.

I'll give you this chance to answer: Why?

5. It was an afk who'm I crowbarred until low lives for the giggles then he got shot by another person ik sorry for the problem. And won't do it again ;). Thanks for the reply.
    I hope I can get back on the server as I really like it

6. Mason

Mason VIP Silver

Add me on steam and I'll allow you to serve a slay in place of this ban, but it won't be voided.

You can't kill/damage AFKs as an inno until overtime so if you're caught doing this again there is not going to be as much leniency.

7. Mason

Mason VIP Silver

Considering that I have only just now received your friend requests hours before your ban expires I will leave you to wait it out as there is barely any left to serve a slay for and the reason you were banned was for blatant RDM.

Appeal Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.