Denied Smokey's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Smokey, Jun 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokey

Smokey New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    420dankmemelord420
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:37572227
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Yes i did RDM the guy i deserve i a slay i agree, but my computer when i did this around 3:15 EST AM ( i was playing on west because east dident have much people at the time ) and my computer was scheduled to restart for windows updates at that time and i couldnt stop it from doing that i apologize for my actions and i hope you give me the benefit of the doubt knowing that i pretty much have no proof of my computer restarting for windows updates if not then i guess i have to wait off the 4 day ban :(
    Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: Jun 12, 2015
  2. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

You were banned by @Noctorious for RDM and Leave, he will respond when he can.

3. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

I have seen your appeal, and I found something very interesting when going through my screenshots. Usually I would accept a first time RDM and Leave from someone with a clean history like you. As I understand accidental RDM happens and computers act stupid sometimes. But when the RDM is intentional and also tied to harassment. I feel that a lesson needs to be learned here.

Let's start with why you were banned in the first place. You were reported, you left shortly after without answering. Next round you hadn't returned so I issued the ban.
    [​IMG]
    Notice that this screenshot was part-way into round 5. I have an earlier screenshot of when the report was placed, but this shows it was still in progress because I had waited on your return.

I can hear you thinking, "But Noctorious, that doesn't seem like harassment!"

Well my friend, the story isn't over.

Here is what I found when I looked for my screenshot of when you left.
    [​IMG]
    As you can see in the picture, you were proud of RDMing him (I think you actually discussed it before the round started) and then proceeded to add racial slurs into his name. Then immediately left the server when I died.

Your behavior says to me that you were being a toxic player to the server. I feel some time to think about what happened and what you did wrong in this situation would do you good.

Because of the evidence and reasoning provided:
    Appeal: DENIED
    Topic: LOCKED

If you wish to discuss this further you can pm me on the forums.

Tagging my admin @Salisian for review.

Have a good night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.