Denied SmexyPlayer's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by SmexyPlayer, Apr 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    SmexyPlayer
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:56276923
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So, first off, the c4 was I planted by (as an inno) was set for 10 minutes, and I specifically said don't try to turn it off, but no, they all try and blow themselves up, file a report for blowing themselves up, and I served the slays. If you counted the barrel kill, that was not me, but another player called something hands of purify. I've been playing for quite a long time, I follow the rules respectively, and I simply don't go around rdming the shit out of people on my main (and only) TTT server...
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

You were banned by @Azaelus for mass RDM 3+ He will respond as soon as he can.

I would also point out that there is NEVER a reason for an inno to plant a c4 while other innos are alive. If you plant it, you take the risk of someone setting it off, and you are responsible for all resulting damage.

3. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

Hi @SmexyPlayer !

As an Inno, you shouldn't have planted that C4 in the first place. A player's first reaction to seeing a C4 is to either run or disarm it. If the disarming failed, you take full responsibillity of the kills. Don't believe me? Read this Appeal.

2015-04-26_00004.jpg

Therefore, I am denying this appeal. Your ban will expire in a Day. Feel free to join our other servers in the meantime.

EDIT: Added to that: you RDMed someone with a response stating that it was on purpose

Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.