Denied SmexyPlayer's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by SmexyPlayer, Oct 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    SmexyPlayer
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:56276923
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    All those reports were false, they were pointed at the other dude. I didnt even fire a single shot. Please stop banning me. It's starting to get annoying.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

@chubblebutt | SF will respond at his earliest convenience. Hopefully tonight in your case, although it's only one ban and local. Meaning you can play on the other 4 servers if you so please, provided you're not banned on them too.

3. Chubblebutt

Chubblebutt I'm Back.

Hello @SmexyPlayer I banned you for throwing a chair in to a group of people damaging three of them. Due to your colourful ban history I will be denying this appeal.

Damage Logs: http://imgur.com/YZdqbSX

Edit: Sorry @Sinz

Last edited: Oct 26, 2014
  4. Well I didn't kill them right!? I threw it when a dude shot at us, so I freaked out. All my previous bans where due to me either a.) leaving without knowing I had a report on me still b.) disconnecting due to bad internet or c.) family called/sleep. I believe this is rather unfair, seeming I have been on the server the entire day, ask anyone that I was following the rules.

5. Chubblebutt

Chubblebutt I'm Back.

You do not have to kill anyone to rdm. This is only a local 1 day ban. You can play on one of are other 4 servers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.