Denied Smell_Mop_Who's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Smell_Mop_Who, Feb 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smell_Mop_Who

Smell_Mop_Who New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Smell Mop Who
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Cant say because i'm not sure why I was banned
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I played a couple days ago and when I tried to connect to the server again it says I was banned for 25 days! seems pretty harsh so i'd just like to know what the reason was. Thanks​

2. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

You were globally banned by @C.A.Anna for RDM and Leave, 3rd Offense. She will respond at her earliest convenience, please be patient.

3. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Hello there Smell Mop Who,

Firstly thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban. So let's get into it!

We were on the map SkyCraftFinal and it was at the start of the second round when the following report was sent in against you.

[​IMG]
    The kill occurred at the start of the round so I was curious to see your response. Now as you can see you claimed the player shot at you. With that in mind I then investigated to see if the player had shot at you prior to you killing him. When I checked the Damage Infos of this case of RDM I saw that you were the only person to fire a shot between the both of you, that shot being the on that killed Fluffy. You can see that here.

[​IMG]
    I even investigated the "shoots" logs and could not see a single shot fired from Fluffy in the first 20 seconds of the round. Because of that I deemed the report valid and issued a slay onto you. Straight after I did that you left the server with the pending slay as you can see here. Please excuse the terrible screenshot. This was the only time I managed to catch it whilst I was on the server.

[​IMG]
    I waited for an entire round after you left, to see if you would return, however you did not and thus I issued the ban onto you. As this was not your first offense but actually your third, and the fact you play across several of our servers, I decided a global ban would be best. All of your bans were accumulated over a short time period it it seemed obvious to me that you had not learned from your prior bans.

Overall I see no reason to accept this appeal. This is not the first time that you have displayed this kind of behaviour having acquired 2 bans for the same offense previously. You showed a blatant disregard for the punishment as well since you left almost immediately after I issued the slay onto you, leading me to believe that you didn't care about the outcome. The fact that you also did not return after I gave you plenty of time to further lead me to believe that you didn't care. So with all that said, I am going to be denying this appeal. If you have any questions or concerns you are more than welcome to start a forum conversation with myself and we can discuss it further there.

Thank you and take care,
    ~C.A.Anna

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.