Approved Smaned's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Smaned, Jul 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smaned

Smaned VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Smaned
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:25095567
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I'm not entirely sure why I was banned in the first place. Well, probably for RDMing and leaving, but I don't know what I did that would be considered RDM.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I got off to take a break after playing for a few hours, so I wasn't really expected to come back to a five day ban. Now that I think about it, DieKasta may have banned me for rdming and leaving. I was innocent, and another guy shot a scout near me and another player, so I thought he tried to kill one of us, and I called a KOS on him. He was innocent, so I ended up being killed for calling a false KOS. I'm not sure if that happened immediately before I logged off or several rounds before. The only other thing I can remember would be someone I killed for planting and arming a C4 right infront of me who then reported me. I thought I responded clearly enough, but I don't know. If I fucked up and didn't realize it, I'll gladly own up to it, but I honestly don't know why I should be banned for five days.​

2. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

You were banned by @MangoTango for your first offense of RDM + Leave.

He'll respond when he can.

3. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Good Morning Smaned,

Let's get down to it. As you have been told, I banned you for RDM and Leave on Vanilla earlier tonight. The reason being that you shot a traitor for no reason and left without giving a response to a report. I unfortunately don't have the report, but I do have the logs and a screenie of you leaving. Please see below:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    As you can see, according to the logs, you shot first. This time, the player was not innocent, like you said, but a traitor. Could you please explain why you shot him?

I will await your reply.

Thank you!

4. Smaned

Smaned VIP

OH! I remember now. Me, dungey, and natedawgpa were down in the silver room on that map with the t trap. The round started and nate was out over the glass,while I was watching dungey. Dungey activated the t trap (there was no one else in the room of below us, and he was looking at the spot you press to activate it) so I started to shoot at him while he turned over to kill me. He got the shot off better than I could and I thought that was the end of that, so I left to take a break because I'd been playing for a few hours.

5. DocFox

You cannot kill someone for activating a traitor trap. That trap can be activated from above ground and at a pretty good distance. What you did was RDM. However, I am willing to negotiate.

If you agree to hop on and server a slay, I will unban you.

6. Smaned

Smaned VIP

That's totally fine with me.

7. DocFox

@C.A.Anna will take care of your ban removal and slay.

I will void the ban on your record. Please do not kill for activating traitor traps in the future.

8. Smaned

Smaned VIP

Thank you.

9. DocFox

You are unbanned. Please join Vanilla and receive your slay.

10. DocFox

@Smaned, you have 18 minutes to reply to me either on here or on steam or your ban will be replaced and this will be denied.

Thank you.

11. Smaned

Smaned VIP

Sorry, I was trying to communicate directly with Anna. I'm having issues joining the server, as I'm still recieving a message saying I've been banned whenever I try to join it. Before it was "Banned for 5 days, appeal at seriousttt.com" or something like that, but now it's just "You've been banned from this server"

12. DocFox

I can confirm with you that your ban is voided. Try restarting Gmod.

13. Smaned

Smaned VIP

Still no luck. I'm going to reinstall gmod and hope it's some weird cache thing that'll be fixed

14. DocFox

Add me on Steam so we can work things out, just in case it doesn't.

15. DocFox

Thank you for serving your slay.

Appeal Accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.