Denied Sloth Brah's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Sloth Brah, Mar 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sloth Brah

Sloth Brah New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Sloth Brah
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:105109993
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I believe that I should be unbanned because the only possible reason that I would rdm and leave (The charge) would be because A.) My pc/internet crashed and timed me out or B.) It would have to be something like the report was older report and there were no admins/mods on for quite some time while last last night so I suspect reason B would be the reason as I play a lot on these servers and I am usually friendly (except on bad days) and this is the only time I've been banned. I always respect and tell new people the rules and what they can and cannot do. Also I have never rdmed without appropriate reason. So I am sorry, but I believe my reasons stand and I would not mind if someone wanted to ask around the West 2 server to validate my statements. Thank you for your time regardless, Sloth Brah.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    No evidence beyond above stated or character witnesses.​

2. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

@Zigles will respond when he can. Thanks for the patience.

3. Sloth Brah

Sloth Brah New Member

Alright no problem.

4. Zigles

Zigles Rule #1: Never trust a Zigles VIP

Hello Sloth Brah! I banned you for RDM and Leave 2 days ago as I was staffing the server and had been for quite some time. A report was filed on you during your traitor round and you neglected to respond to this report and instead left, this report was filed on you while you were still in the game. You threw a discombobulator on the map storeroom, killing your traitor buddy. I confirmed with other players who were traitors that round and you did not warn for your discombob which would constitute a slay for RDM of your t buddy.

2016-03-07_00002.jpg

Here you can see that you neglected to respond to this report and instead left. I will not be unbanning you as the report was filed on you while you were still on the server and you left without responding to this report or asking if you were okay to leave.

You are still free to play on any of our other servers as it is only a local ban and the ban will expire in 3 more days. Until then I hope you have a nice day and I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.