Slight modification about killing traitor buddies in MOTD

Discussion in 'Rules and Protocol' started by ZeRo, Mar 13, 2014.

1. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

I know this seems completely unnecessary considering that it should be common knowledge that you should never jihad a traitor buddy without a warning, but the other day, someone (not mentioning names for obvious reasons) was constantly saying that he shouldn't be slain for killing 2 traitor buddies without warning with a jihad.

My suggestion is that a rule about killing traitor buddies should have a small subpoint about jihading your t buddies without warning. That way, no one else can complain if he/she gets slain for killing a t buddy and not blame it on the MOTD anymore.

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Re: Slight modification about killing traitor buddies in MOT

Well, the MOTD states what RDM is and that you shouldn't kill T buddies. People just get upset because they're new and try to break down the server rules to justify their reasoning behind their actions. It's the typical little kid that is trying to find a way to get out of the corner when they are in the corner.

I just ask them to 1. Put themselves in the killed t buddies shoes and 2. Did they break the rule of not killing traitor buddies.

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Yeah, that's why I said this seems a bit unnecessary, but you'd be surprised at the tenacity of certain people.

4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

By them playing on the server, they acknowledge that they fully understand and will abide by the server rules. If they are truly upset about it, tell them to report it on the forums.

Or just tell them that this server isn't like other ones and that they'll eventually get the hang of our rules.

5. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Why shouldn't they be slain? They should. "No killing traitor buddies" is the rule, if they killed 2 buddies no matter the reason(aside from tripwire and C4), that's automatically a reason to be slain. I'd love to see a convo from someone trying to justify killing his t-buddies like that.

6. Re: Slight modification about killing traitor buddies in MOT

the ONLY time it is ok to Kill a T if you are one, is if there is only one inno left and you jihad ahaha

7. shadowdragoon66

shadowdragoon66 hic sunt draconis VIP

Just about every time I have used a jihad I have had the temptation to take a T buddy out with it simply because I spam both traitor chats (voice and text) for them to leave the group so I can jihad and THEY SIMPLY DO NOT LEAVE. I know it comes off as unprofessional for a staff member to make a statement such as this, but it gets so annoying when your T buddies don't want to listen and follow such a simply request when I am trying to perform traitorous acts that could get them killed and I end up having to say screw it and try and gun the innocents down instead.