Denied SlawbMyKnaughb's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by SlawbMyKnaughb, Apr 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SlawbMyKnaughb

SlawbMyKnaughb New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    SlawbMyKnaughb
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:28871977
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned after staying in the server for hours. Only minor run in's with moderators that were quickly resolved. I then left the server on good terms. No rdming and leaving or anything. I come back to see Im banned for a really long time with no reason.
    This has happened to me three times without actual reason. Ive only been banned ONCE LEGIT for rdm and leave and that was my first and only offence.
    I would at least like to know why I'm banned.
    All that being said I would love to return to the server and I apologize for any wrong doing leading up to my random ban. I believe I can play in the server abiding by every rule.
    Thanks a lot
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have zero evidence. Only thing I can show is the screen telling me I'm banned. I can assure you that three out of four times banned previously were all under the same circumstance I am now. Im assuming this is because of mods tendencies to look through old logs and randomly ban anybody who even caused a tiny bit of "RDM Damage" and proceded to leave. I have seen this on numerous occasions. I will be happy to serve out whatever slays were put on me: but that being said NONE were placed on me before I left.​

Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
  2. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

You were banned on EU 2 by @Fivecraft for RDM and Leave 5th offense. It was then globalized across all of the servers by @Sinz . They will respond as soon as they can.

3. Fivecraft

Fivecraft 'The sh*ttiest mod since Guilty' VIP

Hello @SlawbMyKnaughb thank you for taking the time to file this appeal as you will see below you had left with a slay still on you.
    [​IMG]
    this is known as rdm and leave and below you will see this is far from your first offense
    [​IMG]
    Thus I requested this be globalized and all damage without a valid reason is considered rdm on the servers as I have even slain myself for 2 damage before because I did not have a valid reason for it. As such for the ban placed by me this appeal is Denied I will leave this open for @Sinz to respond about the globalization of this ban.

4. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Your ban was globalized because of your extensive history of the same offense.

Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.