Approved slaps's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by slaps, Jun 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slaps

slaps VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    slaps
    Your Steam ID:
    [U:1:347235608]
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i got reported, responded to the report, went afk right after that then came back to see that i was on west and when i connected to vanilla, i was banned. whenever i go afk i type +right in console which just makes me constantly spin to the right til i type -right to disable it (i also typed "cl_yawspeed 100000000000000000000000000000000000000" in the console which just makes me spin very fast but i dont think that matters alot). i think what happened was at some point while i was afk i somehow ended up spectating someone in first person, or something else like that happened that made me stop spinning and appear afk to the afk kicker thing that the server has, and i got automatically disconnected and moved to west. i do have 4 previous bans for rdm and leave and in these situations i forgot i had a slay or a report and left and was banned for it, but this time i actually had no control over what happened and i couldnt have stopped this from happening since i was afk

banned by @The Carlton for mass rdm (3rd offense)​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i can show logs from console to help prove i was afk if necessary​

2. Nuno

Nuno Nothing is better than Tesco's own brand gin Administrator VIP Silver

I will be tagging @The Carlton as sometimes tag's don't work.

3. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

Hi I’ve seen this and I’ll respond later as I’m busy right now.

4. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

Hi, it seems our server afk Kicker you whole you had a slay on you. It didn’t say this in the chat as some times afk kicks don’t show messages. You will be unbanned and the bam will be voided, just make sure you don’t do this again.
    Accepted
    Voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.