Denied Slappycakes's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Slap, Jul 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slap

Slap Dont steal my cheerios VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    slappycakes
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:65771813
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    well i think i got banned for rdm and leave which i didnt even know i did and if i did rdm i have a good reason for killing the person and if i didnt i would like if i could just come serve a slay instead of being banned im sorry for this but i know i either had a good reason or it was a false report or if i did rdm which isnt likely i would like to serve a slay
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ThatBox

ThatBox Not this box, that one. VIP

You were banned by @Sinz for RDM + Leave, first offense. He will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Hello Slappycakes,

I banned you last night for leaving the server while I was investigating you doing random damage to a player. Since you left, I could not get your side of the story and it was deemed RDM. As you can see in the image below you damage the player "Dark_Wolf" with a deagle, as far as I could see in the logs he did not commit any traitorous acts and once again, since you left I could not get your side of the story. This is why it is very important to message staff currently on the server you are going to leave. This way you do not end up with RDM & Leave bans. If you can tell me why you dealt this damage I will gladly unban you from our West server.

[​IMG]

4. Slap

you know i honestly dont remember that im sorry that i did if i could serve a slay possibly?

5. Slap

i never rdm like that though thats one thing i dont understand i never randomely hurt people but i dont remember this guy... or huring him

6. Slap

just friend me on steam i will join your game at my earliest conveinance

7. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

I'm currently looking into your previous ban history. Please be patient.

8. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Looking at your adminstats, you've been banned many times for RDM & Leave and have managed to get them all appealed. Unfortunately since you cannot provide a valid reason for this specific case of RDM, I cannot accept this appeal. Feel free to play on our other 4 servers.

[​IMG]

Your ban appeal has been denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.