Approved Skyking Six's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Skyking Six, Mar 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Skyking Six
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:37989343
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I didn't do anything that I know would be warranted of a ban that I know of on Vanilla. I know I left at 11:47 pm from the server on 3/18 as I posted a pair of reports to the forums as I left. I was in spectate for 2 or 3 rounds before leaving on the map Dolls. I had a few reports against me, namely by one of the guys who was mass rdming. If I left when a mod was on, I apologize, but I do not believe a mod was on at the time when I departed or any of the reports against me were valid.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't know why I was banned in the first place so.... yeah.​

2. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

Tagging @Scuffed Water who banned you. He should respond ASAP with details regarding your ban.

3. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

Hey Sky ive seen this and I'm going to go ahead and check my recordings, because your ban does not add up with what happened during that session.

4. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

I did a few bans from forum reports as well as in game while on the server, and it appears that your steam id was accidentally thrown in there when banning. My apologies Sky this ban was not intentional and will be lifted and voided. Thank you for appealing on our forums.

~Scuffed Water

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.