Denied Skully's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Skully, Jul 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skully

Skully New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Skullkid507
    Your Steam ID:
    0:0:92281474
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    i was banned on a prophunt server called es gaming (exile studios) thats why there is nothing in the "which server slot"
    i got banned for something my friend did, but i have to take some blame it was on my computer... i realize why i was banned and i will never do it again
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i was banned for mic spamming but here me out... My friend and I decided to take turns playing prophunt. and he had the idea to spam a TLC song on the mic, i said only for like 10 seconds. then he stopped, i thought he was done but he decided to spam rick roll and then the admin banned me. the admin was pretty much under cover, he was completly silent until he played that. i know i shouldn't have let him spam a song a but i just thought it was good fun... but obviously not. :( please help me i just wanna play prophunt on my favorite server again... (y)

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

This is a website for the Serious Gmod Servers, and we do not have Prophunt Servers here. Due to the fact that this is a ban appeal for mic spam on a server that we do not own or control, I will be closing and denying this appeal. If you have any questions regarding this, please make a conversation with me on the forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.