Approved skizzurp's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by skizzurp, May 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skizzurp

skizzurp Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    skizzurp
    Your Steam ID:
    ID STEAM_0:1:80185072
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So i was on this new map, and i saw this guy standing next to an UNIDED body that was also buring from a flare gun, so i killed him, and he was a traitor,i then had to go eat dinner and closed Gmod and now im banned for 14 days?And also my ban on east 1 in pathetic, i accidently hit a guy with a crowbar for 20 hp and im banned for that? ..
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

You were banned on all servers by @The Law . He will respond at his earliest convenience. Just a small note: Even hitting people is considered RDM. So if you left without getting slain for that particular incident, you can (and have been) be banned for it. Please be patient and wait for Law's response. Have a good day.

3. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

@skizzurp
    Your ban was made global due to the fact that you still had a previous ongoing RDM & Leave ban on the East server.
    [​IMG]

It's very likely that you didn't respond to the RDM report against you before you left for dinner. I will remove the global ban, but you will remain banned on the West server for the remainder of the ban period. In the future to avoid RDM & Leave bans, ask the staff member online at the time if there are any pending reports against you before you leave.
    Please feel free to play on the other 3 servers in the meantime: Vanilla, East2, and West2.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.