Denied skizzurp's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by skizzurp, Apr 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skizzurp

skizzurp Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    skizzurp
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:80185072
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was just online, 2 mods on but both AFK..some guy named Adalf Shitler RDMd me FIVE TIMES on two different maps..I(ME) asked someone to get a mod on and neptune got on..and banned me for mass RDM but not him? There were no fkin mods on so i killed him myself but twice..Theres tons of mods yet only 2 in game and both afk so what am i supposed to do when im being RDMd every round on purpose?and people witnessed it..damonstakilla,hiro and some others saw it happen every round..and the fact he was harrassing..
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Read what i just said.​

2. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

You were banned by RB | Sailor Neptune (Event Horizon on the forums) for Mass RDM (3). He will respond at his earliest convenience, please be patient until he is able to do so.

I want to add that even though you were being RDMd with no staff on to deal with it, which we apologize for, revenge RDMing is not allowed. If someone is constantly RDMing you, we advise you get evidence and post a report on that player on the forums so we can deal with them. Regardless of what he did to you, RDMing him in return is still RDM, and you'll have to be punished for it just like any other situation.

3. skizzurp

skizzurp Member

Thats bullshit, im RDMd all the time on this server and i was tired of it, and did he not get banned? he RDMd me 4 or 5 times..plus some othr guy too..

4. skizzurp

skizzurp Member

And since when is 3 rdms mass? i thought thats 4..

5. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

Mass RDM is considered 3 or more RDMs in a single round, it's been that way for as long as I can remember. The person who RDMd you was indeed banned for his Mass RDM.

If you were RDMd, you need to report it. Fighting fire with fire isn't the way to go about it.

6. skizzurp

skizzurp Member

i never rdmd 3 times in ONE round lol..i was a T that round that i killed alot of people lmfao..

7. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Hi skizzurp. Upon checking the logs for adolf and banning him for his 5 day mass rdm, it shows you RDMing him as well as 2 others in the logs, so I was left with no choice to but also ban you. It is only one day and you can always play on our other 4 servers. Please do not take justice into your own hands next time.

8. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Just to clarify, Mass RDM is simply RDMing three or more players throughout your witnessed play session on the server. It's more of a punishment if it's four rather than three.

9. skizzurp

skizzurp Member

Im still amused by Sailor's decisions..i was banned for 2 days for RDMing 3 people..just now some guy RDMd 4 and then left the game..ive seen people who RDM only one and leave and theyre banned for 7200 mins, but he RDMs 4 and leaves and only gets a 1400 min ban? so fucking confused lmao

10. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

He RDM'd 3 people so I banned him for a day. You RDM'd 3 people so I banned you for a day. When you get banned, it often shows you are banned for an extra day but it's not true. You should be unbanned sometime today.

11. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I think we can go ahead and deny and lock this.

In the future, report players. Never break the rules because someone else is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.