Duplicate Skipster baby's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Skipster baby, Sep 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skipster baby

Skipster baby Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    skipster baby
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I recieved the follwoing report against you, while training the trial mod @Eventful

The reason you gave sounded reasonable. But when I checked the Death Scene to see what happened, I saw that you didn't see the killer. He was around a corner and ran away pretty quickly after killing another guy.
    You could only see the victim getting shot and had no way to know who killed that person.

You then killed Excrusive Bite for apparently shooting someone.
    Since you couldn't be 100% sure if it was him or not, this report is valid. Before I could slay you for RDM, you left the server with the report still open.

[​IMG]

I have the DS saved, but I seem to be having some technical problems with the DS viewer at the moment.
    I'll try to get that fixed and upload the DS as soon as possible.

Since you seem to be no stranger to RDM related bans, as your history shows I'll go ahead and deny this appeal.

[​IMG]

Please be more careful next time.
    This is only a 5 day local ban, so feel free to play on any of our other servers in the meantime.

~ Teroxa​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I want to see the evidence because i did see him when he killed the first guy. And another reason for shooting him was for getting shot immediately when i saw him in front of my face. And we all know these kills happen mistakenly or not all the time. Show me the evidence or unban me. Why would i play on the other servers that have nobody playing.

How are you going to put up 4 bans on rdm and leave over the span of 4 years and say i am no stranger? Most of these are the same as this where the kill is bullshit and i leave because nobody answers the report. Than i come back and get 5 days? Be a good admin and just add a slay especially when the report goes unanswered. Show me the evidence or unban me. I want a fair trial.​

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

You already made an appeal. Please speak to the mod in private if you wish to continue further.

3. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

Heya @Skipster baby

As I already said in my last response, I'll upload the evidence once I fixed my technical problems.
    Please do no make multiple appeals.

If you have any questions, you can contact me here.

~ Teroxa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.