Duplicate Skipster baby's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Skipster baby, Dec 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skipster baby

Skipster baby Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Skipster baby
    Your Steam ID:
    I don't know, steam username is skipster73190, I tried looking it up on that site but couldnt
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    My phone is super messed up but I have the explanation below this. I don't have evidence as I'm not really sure how. I'm banned on all servers I guess.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Huge amounts of favoritism here...

I was rdmed by a mod named Haruka _____, he threw a nade and killed me when I was on his T team.His reasoning was that he said "throwing grenade" in chat. But how am I supposed to know when, where or at who. With that logic you could just nade all of your T buddies by just saying "throwing grenade" and go unpunished. I report him and he goes unslayed by the admin"n00b".

A few rounds later I did thesame thing while we were both a T, warned him through voice chat and naded the guy next to him (I told him through voice with even more clarity who I was nading, and he dies, than he reports me, a bit ironic)

So I play a couple rounds and this report lingers and lingersand lingers for a long timebefore I had to go
    to work. I thought I was in the clear because I did the exact thing that Haruka had did, and he got off free. There's no reason for reports to linger that long.

Came back today and says I am banned for 14 days??? Seriously? Wtf is that?

2. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

Please don't make multiple appeals for the same ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.