Denied Skipster baby's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Skipster baby, Dec 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skipster baby

Skipster baby Member

Report or Appeal:
    Appeal
    Username of the reported player:
    Skipster baby (skipster73190)
    Explain the case:
    Serious favoritism on this server...

I was rdmed by a mod named Haruka _____, he threw a nade and killed me when I was on his T team, around the beginning of the round. His reasoning was that he said "throwing grenade" in chat. But how am I supposed to know when, where or at who. And who constantly reads chat when they are a T? With that logic you could just nade all of your T buddies by just saying "throwing grenade" and go unpunished. I report him and he goes unslayed by the admin "n00b".

A few rounds later I did the same thing, warned him through voice chat and naded the guy next to him (I told him through voice with even more clarity who I was nading, and he dies, than he reports me, a bit ironic)

So I play a couple rounds and this report lingers and lingers and lingers for a long time before I had to go to work, but I thought I would be okay anyway because Haruka got off free.

Came back today and says I am
    banned for 14 days. Seriously? Anybody want to provide good reasoning for that???

Sorry for the weird text I'm on my phone and it just randomly changes it.
    Related Evidence:
    I'm not sure how to provide it. On my phone now and not too good at computers, I usually play Xbox.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
  2. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Moved to the appropriate section.
    Your SteamID is STEAM_0:0:12661726

Also tagging @Noob999 who banned you globally for Toxic Gameplay/2nd offense of RDM and leave.
    Please patiently await his response.

3. Skipster baby

Skipster baby Member

I didn't mean to create a second appeal. Mod moved it from the wrong section without my knowledge.

4. ptownslayer21

ptownslayer21 i'm better than ryan VIP

Closing due to another appeal made and denied.

5. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Sorry for the confusion. Reopening this appeal and retagging @Noob999

6. Skipster baby

Skipster baby Member

Tbh, the first time I had rdm and leave, I had no reports against me, so I shouldn't be on 14 day ban anyway. Still waiting on Noob999, and any evidence of "toxic gameplay". I'd love to see that.

And also, I reported someone (an innocent when I was inno) who I was 99.99% sure was shooting me but didn't kill me, so I turned around and killed him, but I was wrong. After I reported him, I got slayed for my own mistaken report. I mean I literally had a cow licking me at this very moment after serving one or two accidental kills, than getting slayed from my OWN report.

And also why the global ban? I mean give me a break don't take a bad day out on someone who just wants to play some TTT. Look at my karma and history if you can.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
  7. Noob999

Noob999 The best Noob around. VIP

Hello Skipster baby.

First you KOS Haruka Suenaga when you were innocent and he was too.

20171206213201_1-report1.jpg

After killing you by accident with a frag he warned for and was aiming at the detective, you got in the way.
    At this point we had not checked the video to find out who called the false KOS so this was not targeting.

20171206212459_2-report-onH.jpg

Here you told the server you plans on killing your traitor buddy.

20171206214431_1-report2.jpg

Looking at this video you threw the frag at Haruka and warned after you let go.
    After reviewing all the evidence it's clear to me that you are targeting Haruka.

You left before serving your slay.
    [​IMG]

I banned you for RDM and leave 2nd as well as Toxic Gameplay, The ban was global.

I have made your RDM and leave 2nd ban locally and added another 5 day global ban for your Toxic Gameplay.
    I did this because I feel this is more inline with our banning policy.
    Date Length Reason Server
    12/09/17 5D Toxic Gameplay Global
    12/06/17 2W RDM & Leave (2nd Offense) West 2

If you have anything to add please start a conversation on the forum with me.

Appeal denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.