Skip v. ComPeter

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Glasses Jacket Shirt Man, Feb 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Ban history forgiveness.

+1 for nummy he needs more forgiveness, same with magafe, we unban hackers, but not ban evaders.

2. Re: Ban history forgiveness.

how is that worthy of a fucking board warning jesus christ.

3. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Re: Ban history forgiveness.

Skip, if that post wasn't, this one was. You could have PM'd the person that warned you.

4. Re: Ban history forgiveness.

I did and the other post maybe, but this is sincere a hacker should be fucking perma banned on sight if we perma ban harmless trolls, and not people ruining others fun by hacking I dont understand.

5. DocFox

Trolls ruin the fun of the staff. They also ruin the game for other players. Nummy was banned permanently for not learning his lesson. It's not like he was instantly banned; he didn't change his ways and was punished for it. Hackers have actually been banned and after 4 weeks we usually don't see them again.

6. Re: Ban history forgiveness.

I have seen hackers come back multiple times cough Joker cough, and do the same thing and get away with it, I think hacking needs a longer than a month ban, nummy did earn it, but magafes was kind of stupid, and not neccesary, and now I can get board warnings for speaking my opinion its getting stupid.

7. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

This reply is spam because it is not a sincere reply to this suggestion.

Why?

Nummy - Had three permanent bans forgiven.

Trolls are very harmful to the well being of this community; if they persists, we issue a permanent ban.

Hackers eventually leave; Trolls always come back.

8. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

There are hackers. There are trolls.

Then we have the hybrid; Hacker + Trolls. They always come back to Troll + Hack.

9. Re: Ban history forgiveness.

how is it not sincere hackers should be banned longer thats a suggestion, and in my opinions trolls, and players who have put in time and effort are perma banned, but not hackers its just stupid competer I meant that with every word, because they arent bad people, magafes quite stable, and a good guy, he so called ghosted, and ban evaded making appeals and reports and got perma banned.

10. Re: Ban history forgiveness.

but Im done I suggested my sincere opinion deal with it, thats like saying someone doesent have the right to walk on one leg and not two.

11. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

That is the spam in your reply; other parts may be opinions. However, the text in red was just plain trolling.

Why?

Like i said, he has been given too much forgiveness.

12. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

I already stated why trolls are banned longer than hackers. Most cases are situational anyways; Nummy's and Magafe's were situational.

13. Master Chef

Master Chef Member

but why

14. DocFox

If you want to be taken seriously, Skip, you should post in a completely serious manner.

15. Re: Ban history forgiveness.

I am, stop making fun of my opinions, maybe because you dont like what I say then make your own opinion its not your right to ridicule my opinion,because its an opinion you cant say someones opinions a troll dude.

16. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

Many of your posts seem to be just plain trolling because you lack the seriousness in your replies.

17. Re: Ban history forgiveness.

Im not a troll Ive modded twice dude, I like the server just the fact that people have to go behind my back to do shit is fucking annoying like dude Im a 14 year old kid what am I going to do stab you?

18. Re: Ban history forgiveness.

I suggest a legitmate idea thats relative with post which is my OPINION and I get flamed, warned, and called a troll.

19. Re: Ban history forgiveness.

anyways good idea zikeji, hackers/cheaters should never be forgiven, same with harrasers.

20. This is more suitable for suggestions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.