Skids? On my server? (It's more likely than you think.)

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Stocking ❤, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Stocking ❤

Stocking ❤ Repent VIP Bronze

Looks like I exploited on your server(s)!

Sorry about that. I'm not gonna bother with an appeal, for the aforementioned reason. If anything, you guys gave me a great community and environment to play in, regardless of my cheating. I would definitely recommend this server to every one of my friends, staff does great work here.

Furthermore, considering that this is a repeat offense, and I am most likely at any point of returning to continue exploiting using even more (exceptionally) trashy code, I'd like to request that my ban be made 6 months.* I'm trying to put this shitty "internet persona" to rest and just start where I haven't shat all over people, lied to them, and been a general dick.
    (I'll probably just cave in and come back after two months if you don't, and I really don't want to put myself or others through this shit again, it's juvenile.)*
    I tried to stop coming on here last year, but because I'm fucking retarded I decided to come back here, cheat, and get banned again. And this here, it isn't just an asskiss or an apology. I really do like (most of) you guys, and it pisses me off that I shit on Serious time and time again.

So here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna work through my shit, and maybe when I come back I'll be better here. For now, I'll lurk on here and try keep up with y'all as I have, but you won't see me around. I'm not sure of anyone's particular disposition towards me, but I'm almost certain I've left a rather piss-poor mark behind me.

Even furthermore, and this is directed at the Serious TTT community in general:
    (and I know some of you do...)

DON'T FUCKING CHEAT.

- You're not smarter, cooler, or in particular better than anyone because you can almost always win.
    - You're gonna get caught.
    - You're gonna get caught
    because you're not smarter, cooler, or better than anyone else on the internet.

(Except Shadow. You're probably cooler than that guy. That is the only exception.)
    (jk)

Comments, questions, and insults are welcomed and recommended.

5040-anarchy_stocking-moe-panty_and_stocking_with_garterbelt-reaction_image.jpg
    ~Cya!

• Creative x 9
    • Optimistic x 5
    • Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Friendly x 1
  2. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

We look forward to your return.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

See you soon, thanks for the pretty post!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Slicck

Slicck Advisor VIP Silver

I like the colours.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. Cee

Cee Dobar dan! Supporter

One thing I would like to see added to this list is what it does to the community. It's not about being caught or making yourself look cooler; it's about the ramifications on other peoples fun. You create an atmosphere where other people are no longer having fun because of your unfair advantage. I'm totally glad you came to the realization that what you did was wrong, however, I really hope in the time you are serving you come to understand the impact on others.
    See ya on the servers soon!

6. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

I wish you the best of luck with getting everything together and I look forward to you coming back to us!
    Take care~

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

This is by far the nicest written post (aesthetic wise) that I have ever seen in my 2 years of being here. I appreciate you in that sense. Quit the hacking/scripting, and come back a new man, then I can get you to write out my important posts for me.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP

Such a pretty post ;-:. Takes a big person to admit mistakes and actively try and Change it.

I hope To see you around!

9. Stocking ❤

Stocking ❤ Repent VIP Bronze

Thanks all, I honestly thought that it sounded super pretentious and that it looked super stupid. (I like colors and parentheses.:p)
    (I honestly spent like half an hour playing with the colors because I was so fucking nervous.)
    (I don't normally post. Ever.)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

Post more. For me, personally, getting to know the community on the forums more was a big step to changing my bad habits in-game.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

Maybe you will realize sooner that the community does care, and put this behind you.

See you in two months.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Shadow

Shadow The art of war - subdue the enemy without fighting VIP

rip, cya in 2...

wait wtf

[​IMG]

nm i'm out

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

VERY COLORFUL POST

Also welcome to the WOS, see ya l8r.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

this looks familiar.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  15. i like this guy

16. Asvare

Asvare VIP

I like his choice in color.

17. Asvare

Asvare VIP

I also like his avatar/signature from "Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt"

• Useful Useful x 1
  18. I don't know why you'd ask to be insulted, you seem like a pretty nice and remorseful person. (More than I can say about most cheaters.)

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Chai

Chai returned; VIP

Since you have the ability to write codes, make use of your talent and do something useful with it.

Good luck.

• Useful Useful x 1
  20. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

maybe he can use his hacking skills to get us the full ban list again :p

• Like Like x 1