Denied SkellyHD's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by SkellyHD, Dec 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkellyHD

SkellyHD New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    SkellyHD
    Your Steam ID:
    d0dgerkid27
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Ok so I get it I RDMed ppl, but I got banned and dont know why. I decided to kill myself with a incen and I accidentally killed someone. I didn't notice ppl were around me. I got slayed and stay in game to get slayed. After that I got banned for 48 day.
    I didn't mean to kill no one at all.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I killed an innocent and got slayed. I was still on when I got slayed. Idk why I got banned because I send a report to admin and stayed in game to be slayed. I know Im guilty for RDM but I want to know why I was banned.
    Does it have anything to do with what I said. ^^^^^​

2. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Hey there Skelly! Seems like @Zypther banned you for RDM and Leave Fourth Offense, he'll respond as soon as possible. Thanks for being patient, and have a great day.

For reference your SteamID is: STEAM_0:0:99398154

3. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Hello @SkellyHD
    I banned you for RDM and leave
    [​IMG]
    Here you left while slain where I banned you.
    [​IMG]
    Here you RDM'ed quite a few people with an incin. I recommend you type "kill" in console instead. Since this is your 4th RDM and leave offense. I will not be accepting this appeal. If you have any questions you can contact me or my admin, @CDriscoll via a private conversation on the forums, or add me on steam by clicking the small steam icon under my name on the forums. I'll leave this forums open for 24 hours for you to have a final response and if my admin would like to reply to the thread.
    THREAD: OPEN FOR 24 HOURS
    APPEAL: DENIED

4. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Well there has been no response and it has been 24 hours now,and you,made no attempt to respond.

Thread:LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.