Denied Skater Z's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Skater Z, Dec 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skater Z

Skater Z Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    denholmdeforrest
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:145002161
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    i was banned for "harassing this dude named wintr" so basically he trolled me and started false kosing me when no admin or moderator were on and then i did what i thought was logical and i made fun of him and harassed him back because there was no mod and no one would respond to my call for help, and then i get off my denholm account to play csgo for 2 weeks on my main and then i came back to my denholm deforrest account and now im banned for 165 days on every serious ttt server for "harassment with history" i see that i have protected myself while he harassed me. Ive played on that account for 3 months now and i have tried to be as good as a community member as i possibly can and i come back to see i am banned for protecting myself like what kind of logical person would ban me after i get harassed and made fun of, i was merely protecting myself
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i have no evidence as this incident happened 2 weeks ago and it did not come to my acknowledgement that i was banned for 165 days on every server of serious ttt​

2. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

You were banned by @Salisian for Trolling/Harassment with excessive harassment. He'll respond when he can.

As a note, alternate accounts to ban evade are not tolerated; what reason did you have to use a new account to play on our servers?

3. Skater Z

Skater Z Banned

my new account is strictly for garrys mod because im trying to make money on counter strike go on my main because i wanna make it my job i wanna buy and sell skins as a 16 year old, ive made around 4k already, im not banned on my main account im banned on my garrys mod account for merely nothing i only defended my self, im not trying to evade a ban or anything like that i just have 2 accounts and ones for counter strike only and ones for garrys mod and when my brother whenever my brother wants to play tf2 or gta when im not home i use my second also, im sorry if i gave off a message that made it sound like i was ban evading

4. Salisian

Salisian An unbroken series of successful gestures VIP

Luckily for you, between the server's expunging the records earlier than usual, and my screwing up in a recent hard-drive clean-up, my logs of several weeks back are missing but for a single screenshot related to the incident.

[​IMG]

It was, however, enough to remind me of the incident in question. Yes, you and he were trash talking one another, and you were being plenty abrasive to other players, but that wasn't what ultimately provoked my response- it was the fact that you, a detective, went into the traitor room when a traitor opened the door; then as the traitor continued to open the door, you then proceeded to kill people who were not only in the traitor room, but approaching it or even near it. All the while you were laughing, insulting them, and I caught you pulling bodies into the traitor room with the magneto stick and screaming that they were "in the traitor room." You killed something like 11 people that round, 5 or so of which were invalid kills. It would have been a simple mass RDM ban, but for this:

[​IMG]

Not so bad. Except I remembered your voice from somewhere, and checked for alts:

[​IMG]

This is a LOT of harassment and mass RDM bans, especially in the span of the playtime for that second account of yours. I initially left the note in the ban as the rationale, not as an accusation of ban evasion, since the playtimes for the two accounts didn't overlap.

Given my screw-up in recordkeeping, this would normally merit my throwing the case out. However, a closer examination of the second screenshot there reveals an eensy mistake on your part:

[​IMG]

That, sir, is ban evasion, starting the very day you were banned on your other account. Now, while you may try to claim this is not intentional, it looks a lot like you switched accounts, waiting weeks to make the appeal on the off-chance that the mod in question (me) would do this very thing. Since I can no longer prove the harassment or mass RDM charges, I'm going to lower the ban length to one appropriate to ban evasion, but given your... extensive history, you're still going to be on time-out for a while.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.