Denied SirTrol's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by SirTrol, Apr 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirTrol

SirTrol New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    SirTrolzaLoT
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:-30598980132864
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    It is the only sever I can play on without so much trouble or lag.I have been banned for ghosting.I dont know when i ghosted but if I did I didnt know. I was warning a t buddy of a person camping in a t room and I was not aware that that was ghosting. I am sorry and will take slays if I need to.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Milo banned me and I understand why.However I did not ever ghost up until now which was accident.​

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
  2. NeverEnding

NeverEnding It's Never going to end. Trust me on this. VIP

@Milo ban you for Ghosting (1st Offense)

Please be patient while he collect his evidence of your ban issue.

3. Salem

Salem VIP

Hi Sirtrol,

I will provide you with the screenshot a player sent to me:
    [​IMG]

As you can see, you sent a message to an alive traitor warning them that someone was in the T room and they needed to watch out.

Here is the definition of ghosting as seen in out MOTD:
    Ghosting
    • Using third party chat to inform a player of in-game events they are not yet aware of.

You used in the in-game chat to provide information to an alive T that they weren't aware of, which lead to the ban. I do realize this is your first offense of ghosting, however, ghosting is taken seriously and I have decided to leave the ban in place. Keep in mind this is only a local ban, not a global so you are free to play our other servers.

I recommend checking our MOTD and extended rules to avoid this in the future.

For future reference, your steam id is actually : STEAM_0:0:146621713

Have a nice day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.