Approved sirimach's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by sirimach, Jul 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sirimach

sirimach New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Seulgi
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:47810780
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hello SGM community. I was trying to log in to the west server but it seemed that I was banned. I'd like to inform you guys that the reason I was banned was because someone reported me for a "crossfire" rdm and that the issue between me and the guy that reported me was resolved. Despite it being resolved, no moderators or admin tended to my report. After a couple of map changes, I eventually had to leave the server to eat lunch with my kids but since none of the moderators or admins did anything to the report, I was unfairly banned for 5 days due to how the report system works. I kindly ask for my ban to be lifted, thank you and have a nice day.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Minimelt

Minimelt The Ice Cream Dream VIP

Have you had any previous aliases before Seulgi?

Could you tell us how much longer you're banned so we can pinpoint who issued your ban?

Edit: It appears @Credence is the one that issued your ban. Please wait patiently for their response.

3. DarkShiny

DarkShiny Just guilty me NOW, boi VIP Silver

Tagging @Credence as he banned you for RDM and Leave 1st. Please wait patiently until he is able to respond.

(His previous alias was Staz)

4. Credence

Credence Demon Lord VIP

Heya, so yesterday I banned you on West for this report

[​IMG]

As you can see, this report was deemed valid as it was not crossfire, as you claimed, however you left before I was able to issue the slay and neither of you messaged me saying anything. I will be accepting this appeal, however I will still add a slay to your steamid, next time if you have to leave, message a staff member in admin chat to ask if you're ok to leave, also, it was not a "couple of map changes". The map changed once with this report open, and you left before the map even changed. Next time I will not be so lenient.

Appeal:
    Accepted

Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.